Attorney Richard Carrizales has been practicing for years and is licensed in all state courts in Texas. Mr. Carrizales is also licensed in various federal courts jurisdictions: Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas and Southern District of Texas and can represent clients throughout the United States in Federal cases. Mr. Carrizales has extensive trial experience and excellent professional relationships with Trial Judges, District Attorneys, United States Attorneys, as well as Police Officers and Police Associations throughout the State of Texas. Mr. Carrizales is also Past President of the Mexican American Bar Association of Texas and Dallas Associations and has worked on numerous cases involving witness/clients living in Mexico and South America.
- Licensed in All State Courts in Texas
- Federal Court Licenses in Northern, Southern, Eastern Districts of Texas
- Past President - Mexican American Bar Association of Texas
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association